Assistant Business Manager
Required from July 2023
37 hours per week term time only + 5 days a year
Grade 7 SCP 19-25 (£29,777 - £33,945 pro rata)
We have an exciting post within business support and are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated member of the team. The successful candidate will support the business manager and will be fully competent in all aspects school business management.
We are looking for someone who:
- Will actively support the Catholic Ethos of the school
- Is thorough and pays attention to detail
- Is a team player
- Is a good communicator
- Has an excellent attendance record
- Is highly motivated, flexible, adaptable and able to use their own initiative
We can offer:
- A caring and hard working environment
- A warm, friendly school, where children are at the heart of what we do
- A good team ethos, focused on customer service
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Application forms and further details are available via the school website or by contacting the school. We would normally invite prospective candidates to visit us on a working day and experience the school ethos, but due to current restrictions this is not possible. Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Wednesday 7th June 2023. Interviews will take place week w/c 12th June 2023.
Salary: £29,777 - £33,945 (pro rata - TTO + 5 days)
Closing Date: 7 June 2023, 12.00pm