£8.75 per hour plus holiday pay
Candidates will be required to work during the busy exam periods, 13 May through to 14 June. and 14 January to 25 January. It is essential candidates have some school experience.
As an Exam Invigilator, you will be working within a team of invigilators who will ensure that the exams are carried out on time and that the process of examinations is kept to a high standard.
As the successful candidate you must:
- Ensure that students enter the Examination Hall in the correct manner and have good presentation.
- Make sure that candidates are seated in accordance with the seating plan
- Check that candidates are issued with the correct examination paper
- Ensuring that students abide by the rules of the Examination Hall and that they practice the correct exam conditions. This includes behaviour, mobile phones, checking throughout the examination that no cheating occurs during, before or after the examination takes place.
- Good organisation skills.
- Previous experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Professional presentation.
- Effective communication skills.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Royal Avenue, Leyland, PR25 1BS, 01772 421909 firstname.lastname@example.org