Site Supervisor Post
APT&C Staff, Site Supervisor 3 - Salary £18,672 to £20,541
Full Year 5.30am to 1.30pm 4 weeks plus 10 statutory holidays to be taken during school holidays only.
The school is seeking to appoint a well-motivated, committed and hardworking Site Supervisor. The successful applicant will act as a key holder and contribute to the smooth running of the school to help create and effectively maintain a safe and clean working environment for our staff and children.
The successful candidate must be able to lead a team of cleaners, work in tandem with an assistant and identify and prioritise workload. Some evening work, support with lettings is required. The successful candidate should have good interpersonal skills, expect a high standard of cleaning and be competent with health & safety and have an understanding of Lancashire County Council’s premise management requirements.
Some driving of the mini bus is also required. If candidates do not hold a Category D1 commitment to undertake this training would be required.
- NVQ level 2 in Caretaking or equivalent
- Full driving license with Category D1
- First Aid Certificate
- Experience of supervising staff.
- Ability to operate at a level of understanding and competence equivalent to NVQ level 2 standard
- Ability to manage, train and develop staff
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Basic DIY/repair skills.
- Ability to use powered tools and equipment relevant to the role (drill, floor buffer)
- Awareness of Health & Safety issues.
- Awareness of CoSHH.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in an organised and methodical way
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date for applications is Monday 25th March at 12 noon.