The office is open from 8:00am until 4:00pm each school day through term time. If you have a query relating to dinner money, paying for an educational visit or you would like to make an appointment to see a member of staff, then please contact:
|Office and Attendance Manager
|Business Support Officer
Please ensure you keep your contact details up to date, we may need to contact you in an emergency.
Ways of Communicating with School
- Face to Face; call in to reception - if there's no one there, just ring the bell and we'll be with you very shortly. If you need to see a Pastoral Assistant or Leader, we can arrange that for you.
- Telephone (01772 421909) and speak to us directly or leave a message - we will get back to you.
- Send us an Email - email@example.com
- Send a note into school with your child.
- Attend 'Parents Evenings', Parent Information Evenings and SLT surgeries
- Download our Schudio App from the App store
- Follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook and/or Instagram
- Send a message via the 'Contact Us' on our website.
We operate a cashless catering system through Biostore called Fastrak. Upon starting school we will seek parental consent to collect a template of your child's fingerprint so that this can be used when purchasing food and checking balances. Our on-line payment system scopay interacts with Fastrak and you will be able to see your child's balance and food items purchased.
Parents are encourage to top up lunch accounts online as we would like to discourage cash in school. We have one cash loader and a balance checker in school. For access to scopay, parents will be provided with a link code on admission to school. If you've misplaced or not received, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Free School Meal Eligibility
By registering for Free School Meals, your child is entitled to £2.50 per day to spend on a balanced meal in the school canteen. The voucher is added to your child's cashless account and is available on a daily basis. As it's a cashless system they are treated just the same as paying students. It's really important that you register, even if your child doesn't want to take the meal, as this allows us to access additional funding to support your child? The application form can be downloaded here or you can phone the pastoral team for advice.
Pupil Premium Eligibility
We want to make sure that we are providing your child with the best education and support we can. Healthy school food has obvious health benefits and can help pupils establish healthy habits for life. Healthy school food can also help to improve pupils’ readiness to learn.
Families who receive certain benefits may be eligible for free school meals. Your child is eligible for free school meals if you’re in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Universal credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get).
- Child Tax Credit provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190
- Where a parent is entitled to Working Tax Credit Run-on, paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
- If you get support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
Registering for free meals could also raise an extra £935 - £2300 for your child’s secondary school, to fund valuable support like extra tuition, additional teaching staff or after school activities.
This additional money is available from central government for every child whose parent is receiving one of the benefits listed above.
To check if your child is eligible, you will need to complete an on-line form. The information will go directly to Lancashire County Council. If you would like assistance completing, the form, please do not hesitate to contact the school office and we will be more than happy to help.